Cellphone repair, tools error, firearm felonies| San Juan County Sheriff’s Log
The San Juan County Sheriff’s Workplace responded to the next calls.
• Lopez deputies responded to a home incident and arrested an individual for third-degree home violence-malicious mischief and home violence assault-fourth diploma.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of discovered property at an area enterprise. The proprietor was situated and the property was returned.
• A Lopezian referred to as for help with their landline telephone, which was not working. A deputy helped the citizen contact the telephone firm and assisted in organising an appointment to repair the telephone line.
• Deputies on San Juan performed a welfare verify, contacted the get together, and discovered they had been okay.
• A deputy was approached about an incident the place an individual could have nearly hit somebody whereas in Eastsound. The investigation is ongoing.
• An investigation continues right into a report of auto theft on San Juan.
• A Lopez deputy responded to a citizen dispute. Two neighbors had been feuding over a property line. The scenario is being monitored.
• A deputy on Orcas responded to a report of a misplaced purse. The purse was situated and returned with all its contents intact.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of a home incident. Primarily based on an investigation, a criminal offense didn’t seem to have been dedicated.
• An Orcas resident requested a property watch at their property. Space checks might be performed.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a welfare verify on the request of a citizen. The concerned events had been contacted and all seemed to be fantastic on the residence.
• A San Juan deputy was advised an individual possessed firearms unlawfully. A search warrant was served on their residence and quite a few firearms and different weapons had been seized, together with a stolen handgun. The suspect was jailed on a number of new felony and misdemeanor expenses.
• A deputy on Orcas stopped the driving force of a automobile for dashing on Olga Street close to Loon Music Street and issued them a quotation for touring 50 mph in a 35 mph zone.
• San Juan deputies responded to a report of an airplane off the runway at Friday Harbor Airport. The plane was broken however there have been no accidents. It seems there was an tools failure on the plane, inflicting it to show upon touchdown.
• A deputy on Lopez responded to a noise grievance. A bunch having a late-night bonfire with music was given a warning for noise, they usually agreed to show the music down.
• A Lopez resident contacted a deputy about dropping off pharmaceuticals within the drug take-back field on the substation.
• A Lopez deputy was referred to as a couple of automobile caught within the ditch. Upon investigation, it was decided the driving force had pushed throughout a park space and tried to entry the highway throughout the ditch and bought caught. The driving force was ticketed for driving with wheels off the roadway; no harm or damages had been reported.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a report of threats made on social media. After speaking with the caller, there was no articulable proof a criminal offense was dedicated.
• A San Juan deputy stopped a motorbike for failing to drive to the precise of a roundabout and issued the driving force a quotation for not having bike endorsement and a number of warnings.
• A Lopez resident returning dwelling from their morning stroll found an unknown driver had struck a highway signal and an OPALCO energy base, narrowly lacking the meter. There was no injury to the ability base and no reported outage.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a report of an deserted automobile on a public highway close to Roche Harbor. The automobile had flat tires and a broken-out again window. The automobile was tagged with an deserted automobile sticker.
• An Orcas deputy responded to a report of an animal downside.
• Deputies had been dispatched to a welfare verify within the Eastsound space. The topic was taken into protecting custody and transported to San Juan for remedy.
•San Juan deputy responded to a report of a theft. The incident appeared civil on the time.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a report of an individual who ingested a mixture of medicine. When the deputy arrived, the topic struck the deputy within the face. Subsequently, the particular person was arrested for third-degree assault and booked into jail.