To view a log of the requires service, click here.
Nov. 19, 2021
- Michael Canady, 31, of 308 S. Eighth St., Fort Dodge, was arrested for a number of counts of violation of a no-contact order.
Nov. 20, 2021
- Tonja Dille, 57, of 114 N. Fairview Ave., Ottumwa, was arrested on a warrant.
- Jennifer Ingles of Bagley was touring within the 17000 block of Iowa Freeway 141 when her automobile struck a deer. No accidents have been reported. Harm was estimated at $2,000.
- Thomas Verry of Redfield was touring within the 20000 block of U.S. Freeway 6 when his automobile struck a deer. No accidents have been reported. Harm was estimated at $5,000.
Nov. 21, 2021
- Edward Bergstrom, 48, of 936 I Ave., Ogden, was arrested on a warrant for second-degree theft.
- Brittanie Dowell, 34, of 1219 Herold Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to seem.
- Carlos Zuniga, 51, of 6121 W. 66th St., Sioux Falls, S.D., was arrested for OWI.
- Alyssia Nolan of Yale was touring westbound on one hundred and ninetieth Avenue when her automobile was struck by a automobile, pushed by Logan Wolf of Yale. No accidents have been reported. Harm to Nolan’s automobile was estimated at $2,500, and harm to Wolf’s automobile was estimated at $3,500. Wolf was issued a quotation for unsafe entry onto sidewalk or roadway.
*A legal cost is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed harmless till and until confirmed responsible.