Who Is Kozhikode Sharada: Malayalam actor Kozhikode Sharada handed away at 84 on Tuesday morning at Kozhikode Medical School. She was present process remedy for the cardiac ailment and was admitted to the hospital after experiencing respiratory difficulties. She succumbed to a cardiac arrest.
Right here’s what that you must find out about Kozhikode Sharada
- She was a local of Velliparamba, Kozhikode.
- She kickstarted her appearing profession as a theatre artist
- She debuted within the 1979 movie Angakkuri.
- She has additionally acted in movies like Anubhandham, Naalkkavala, Anyarude Bhoomi among others. In whole, she has acted in over 80 movies.
- Ulsavapittennu, Kuttisrank, Kilichundan Mampazham Kannezhuthi Pottum Thottu and Ennu Ninte Moideen are some important movies of her profession.
- Her most memorable position consists of her character in Sallapam.
- Moreover motion pictures, she has additionally acted in tv soaps.
- She is survived by 4 kids – Umada, Sajeev, Rajitha, and Sreejith.
- Her final rites will probably be held at her dwelling city close to Kozhikode on 9 November, 2021.
- She reportedly breathed her final on the identical hospital the place she labored as a nursing assistant additionally.
Plenty of M-town celebrities have taken to social media to pay tributes to her. Mammootty, Mohanlal, Manju Warrier, Manoj Ok Jayan are a few of them. Kerala’s Minister for Movies and Tradition Saji Cherian condoled the loss of life of Sarada and mentioned she was a really robust actress who was seen in roles she performed and she or he goes to be missed.