The San Juan County Sheriff’s Workplace responded to the next calls.
• A Lopez deputy was known as to verify for a canine operating at massive. The canine had returned house earlier than the deputy arrived within the space.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of a driver that handed a college bus with its crimson lights flashing. A quotation was mailed to the motive force.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a report of an tried automobile prowl and discovered the automobile was broken when somebody tried to make entry into it. There are not any workable leads or suspects presently.
• An Orcas deputy took a report of bank card fraud. There are not any present investigative leads.
• On San Juan a deputy responded to a report of a residential housebreaking the place an individual had entered the residence, ate meals, took a bathe, and stole a rainbow unicorn costume. The suspect was positioned sporting the costume and returned to its proprietor who declined to pursue the matter criminally.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a vandalism criticism. 4 juveniles have been reported breaking gadgets on the street from a “free” pile. The juveniles have been positioned and recognized.
• A Lopez deputy stopped and cited a driver for dashing 47 mph in a posted 35 mph zone on Heart Street.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a stalking criticism. The incident was investigated, however no proof was discovered to help the allegation.
• A deputy responded to an undesirable individual name in Friday Harbor. The caller said his ex-girlfriend confirmed up from off the island round 5 a.m. on the home he rents and refused to depart. The undesirable individual was issued a trespass letter and left the situation.
• A deputy responded to a discovered property name in Friday Harbor. The reporting occasion turned in a cellular phone discovered on the road. An proprietor was unable to be positioned and the cellular phone was entered into the Property and Proof Room per coverage.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of discovered property. The property’s proprietor was unable to be positioned and it was entered into proof.
• An Orcas deputy stopped and cited the motive force of a automobile for dashing 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on Terrill Seaside Rd. A report was despatched to the prosecutor’s workplace for driving whereas a license is suspended – third diploma.
• A San Juan deputy acquired a request for help from Baby Protecting Providers. The investigation remains to be ongoing.
• An Orcas deputy performed a fraud investigation on the 200 block of Rossel Lane.
• A Lopez deputy responded to a minor collision between a automobile and a tractor.
• A San Juan deputy was informed of a reported kidnapping. An investigation revealed the incident was a custody dispute and no crime was reported to have occurred.
• A Lopez deputy investigated a phone harassment criticism. The suspect quantity belonged to an individual who admitted to utilizing profanity when he known as a quantity again that was recognized as a rip-off caller on his telephone. It was decided no formal enforcement motion was required.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to an assault-in-progress. The individual in query had fled the scene and the incident was investigated. The suspect was later recognized and possible trigger was forwarded to the prosecutor’s workplace for a charging determination.
• A San Juan deputy stopped the motive force of a automobile because the proprietor was identified to have a revoked driver’s license. The driving force was cited for driving with a suspended license first diploma and for working a motorcar with out an ignition interlock system. A quotation was additionally issued for not having insurance coverage.
• San Juan deputies responded to a report of a home assault. One individual was arrested for second-degree home violence assault, and home violence assault-fourth diploma and was booked into the San Juan County Jail.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a report of an deserted automobile blocking Miller Street. The registered proprietor shall be issued a quotation for leaving an unattended automobile on the roadway.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of an overdose. The topic declined assist and gave the impression to be beneath the affect of medication and alcohol. As a result of babies have been within the residence, a report was despatched to baby protecting companies.
• A deputy on San Juan came across a single-vehicle collision on Egg Lake Street. The driving force was arrested for DUI and issued a quotation for driving with wheels off the roadway.
• A Lopez deputy was despatched to research an unattended in a single day single-vehicle rollover crash. The proprietor of the automotive was contacted at house and located to be unhurt. He reported that he swerved to keep away from a deer and eliminated the automobile later within the day.
• A deputy on San Juan documented an incident of fraud. No suspect data exists, and the reporting occasion’s financial institution was within the technique of refunding the misplaced funds.
• A San Juan deputy took a phone criticism of harassment.
• A deputy on Orcas performed a visitors cease and issued the motive force a quotation for dashing, 44 mph in a 25 mph zone.
• A deputy performed a visitors cease on Orcas. The driving force was issued a quotation for dashing, 50 mph in a 35 mph zone.
• Lopez deputies responded to a citizen help by offering a courtesy battery leap to a useless automobile.
• A deputy acquired a report of a chilly assault that concerned no bodily contact. The individual requested data on methods to acquire an order barring contact with the opposite occasion. Deputies offered the data and generated a report.
• An Orcas deputy responded to an deserted automobile on the 100 block of Orion Lane. The automobile in query was blocking the general public roadway/cul-de-sac and was subsequently towed.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a solo rollover automobile collision on a personal highway. Two occupants of the concerned automotive have been unhurt.
• A deputy on San Juan noticed a juvenile smoking a cigarette. The juvenile was issued a quotation for possessing tobacco.
• San Juan deputy responded to a report of discovered property. The proprietor was positioned and the property was returned.
• A Lopez deputy was known as to help one other company with a house go to.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of an company help.
• A deputy on San Juan took a report of fraudulent exercise. The caller said she acquired a potential rip-off name however didn’t present a lot data. The caller was suggested to observe their private data.
• A deputy on Orcas responded to a two-vehicle accident on the intersection of Mt. Baker Street and North Seaside Street. Neither occasion was injured and the at-fault driver was issued a quotation for failing to yield on the intersection.
• A San Juan deputy responded to an in-progress disturbance at a residence. Peace was restored and no crime was discovered to have occurred. The deputy stood by till one of many events voluntarily left.
• A Lopez deputy responded to a fallen tree on Davis Bay Street. When the deputy arrived on the scene, the tree had already been cleared off the highway.