CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – 14 folks in Citrus County received a knock on the door they possible weren’t anticipating on Wednesday morning. Citrus County Sheriff’s Offce deputies had been on the hunt for 45 people within the county with excellent warrants for crimes referring to household violence.
The sweep was a part of the Nationwide Household Violence Apprehension Day. Sheriff Mike Prendergast believes it sends an essential message to the group that home violence is not going to be tolerated.
“We should come collectively as a group day by day to safeguard those that are typically afraid to make use of their voice,” mentioned Sheriff Prendergast. “Even for his or her well-being,”
The Citrus County Sheriff’s Workplace supplied a listing of the suspects they took into custody:
- Fred Loetscher III, DOB 8/27/74 for Violation of Probation for possession of methamphetamine, Loetscher has an intensive felony report together with sustaining a nuisance drug dwelling, battery, home disturbance, and various narcotics prices
- Kyle Lufcy, DOB 4/16/96 for Violation of Pre-trial for home violence
- Damien Shade, DOB 2/01/01 for Violation of Probation for possession of methamphetamine
- Future Taylor, DOB 6/15/96 for Failure to Seem for driving with a suspended license
- Joanne Gonter, DOB 9/02/65 for a Warrant for home battery
- Jeremy Phillips, DOB 11/13/88 for Violation of Probation for felony battery and grand theft (x2)
- Melanie Ramos, DOB 11/21/86 for Warrants for possession of methamphetamine, possession of managed substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Betty Nava, DOB 9/25/59 for Failure to look for driving with a suspended license (repeat)
- Nicholas Belmonte, DOB 6/29/98 for Violation of probation for Felony uttering a solid doc (x4)
- Edward Stuart Jr., DOB 3/04/72 for Writ for failure to pay youngster assist
- Steven Lamar Sheffield, DOB 12/14/71 for Violation of probation for home battery
- Religion Bergman, DOB 8/06/78 for Choose-issued pick-up order
Deputies are nonetheless actively looking for the suspects which have warrants who weren’t positioned throughout at this time’s sweep. Sheriff Prendergast calls the operation successful.
“By way of the mixed efforts of our Behavioral Well being, Tactical Affect, and Group Crimes Models, we now have introduced justice to many who haven’t confronted the implications of their actions,” mentioned Sheriff Prendergast. “Because of our devoted staff, Citrus County is even safer this night than it was this morning.”