YULEE, Fla. — On Oct. twenty first, the Nassau County Sheriff’s Workplace together with 4 different legislation enforcement companies arrested 9 individuals throughout a visitors enforcement operation “Freeway to Jail.”
A number of narcotics had been seized together with marijuana, cocaine, fentanyl and meth. A Ruger semi-automatic handgun was additionally recovered, in accordance with NCSO.
The youngest arrested was a 23-year-old from Fernandina Seashore. He was arrested for possession of marijuana.
The oldest was a 50-year-old from Callahan who was charged with driving beneath the affect.
The 4 companies that assisted NCSO had been the Fernandina Seashore Police Division, Florida Freeway Patrol, Drug Enforcement Administration, and North Florida Excessive Depth Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA).
These arrested had been:
- Ashlaun Roberson, 23, Fernandina Seashore
- Bobby Finely, 49, Yulee
- Jonathan Roberson, 29, Fernandina Seashore
- Jorge Bardaji, 35, Jacksonville
- Joseph Johnson, 33, Yulee
- Joshua Glenn, 29, Fernandina Seashore
- Lesa Tison, 50, Callahan
- Rebecca Brantley, 41, Jacksonville
- Steven Smith, 30, Gainesville
©2021 Cox Media Group