BLOOMFIELD, Mo. (KFVS) – The Stoddard County Sheriff’s Workplace studies the arrest of Lawrence Woodson of Oran, Missouri.
On Thursday, October 7, 2021, Stoddard County Police, Missouri State Freeway Patrol and the Dexter Police Division assisted the SEMO Drug Job Power with the investigation.
In accordance with the Stoddard County Police Division, Woodson fled on foot from a residence in Dexter when regulation enforcement tried to make contact with him.
After a brief foot pursuit, he was taken into custody and found to be in possession of a firearm, 2 grams of cocaine, 131 grams of methamphetamine, 19 grams of marijuana and three Xanax capsules.
Woodson is charged with:
- 1 depend of Trafficking Medicine 1st diploma – Class A Felony
- 2 counts of Supply of a managed substance – Class C Felony
- 1 depend of Illegal possession of a firearm – Class D Felony
- 1 depend of Illegal use of a weapon – Class E Felony
- 1 depend of Resisting arrest – Class E Felony
Woodson is at the moment being held within the Stoddard County Jail on a $100,000 money solely bond.
Copyright 2021 KFVS. All rights reserved.