The San Juan County Sheriff’s workplace responded to the next calls.
• A Lopez deputy was despatched to search for two sheep grazing alongside Heart Highway close to Hummel Lake. The sheep had discovered greener pastures earlier than the deputy arrived.
• A Lopez deputy responded to an ongoing parking drawback within the space of the Hunter Bay Dock. A automobile proprietor was contacted and moved the automotive.
• A Lopez deputy responded with hearth personnel to an unlawful yard burn. The hearth was contained in a fireplace pit, and extinguished by hearth personnel. The proprietor was instructed on strategies to precisely confirm burning restrictions in place domestically.
• A Lopez deputy was despatched to verify on an incomplete 911 name from a cellular phone at a enterprise. There was no emergency, and nobody there was related to the 911 name.
• A Lopez deputy was referred to as to a landlord-tenant dispute.
• A Lopez deputy stopped a motorist close to the Lopez Village after he noticed him driving with out carrying his seat belt. The deputy issued the driving force a ticket for failing to put on his seat belt
• A number of involved Lopez residents reported a seaplane floating in San Juan Channel. Regardless of assumptions, there was no mechanical disaster. The aircraft was ready for dock area at Rosario and took off with out challenge as soon as it turned obtainable.
• An Orcas deputy stopped the driving force of a automobile on the intersection of College Highway and Prune Alley for not having license plates displayed on the automobile. The driving force was discovered to have a suspended license and subsequently cited for the suspended license violation.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a suspicious circumstance of an individual wanting into the home windows of a residence. The suspect was not situated.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a disturbance name. The supply of the disturbance was situated and contacted. No crime was discovered to have been dedicated.
• A San Juan deputy was dispatched to a report of a lacking particular person. The particular person was situated, and the reporting social gathering was suggested.
• Lopez deputy investigated a report of littering. Given the big quantity of steer manure that was concerned, felony prices have been forwarded to the court docket for overview.
• A Lopez deputy did a welfare verify on the request of a relative. All was nicely.
• Lopez deputies adopted up on a case referral from Baby Protecting Providers. The incident didn’t happen in or contain a county resident.
• An Orcas deputy assisted Orcas Fireplace with a burn investigation. A small swath of land was unintentionally burned on the 700 block of Pinneo Highway. An investigation revealed no felony act occurred.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of a weapons offense. No crime appeared to have been dedicated and the incident was documented.
• A deputy responded to a report of a two-vehicle collision with no accidents in Friday Harbor. The collision was investigated and a collision report was generated.
• A Lopez citizen responded to a harassment name. A trespassing letter was issued.
• A deputy responded to a suspicious name close to Eastsound. After the investigation was accomplished an informational report was written.
• An Orcas deputy responded to a citizen dispute. After additional investigation, it was decided the incident was a civil matter.
• A deputy on Orcas responded to a name to trespass somebody from a neighborhood enterprise. The topic was served a no-trespass warning letter and understood in the event that they returned they’d be arrested for trespassing.
• A Lopez resident requested a trespass letter be issued to a different particular person on the island. The letter was issued.
• A deputy on San Juan situated a topic wished on an excellent arrest warrant. The topic was arrested on the warrant and booked into jail pending a court docket listening to.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of a DUI. The driving force was situated, stopped, and arrested for DUI. Resulting from a previous DUI arrest inside the final 10 years, the driving force was booked into jail per state legislation.
• A deputy on Orcas performed a site visitors cease. The driving force was issued a quotation for rushing, 41 miles per hour in a 25 miles per hour zone.
• A deputy was dispatched to a report of malicious mischief within the San Juan space. The deputy arrived and contacted the caller. The caller mentioned somebody had pulled down a number of indicators and pushed in an off-limit space in a park. A number of indicators have been additionally lacking.
• A deputy was dispatched to a suspicious circumstance within the Friday Harbor space. The deputy contacted the caller and was supplied proof from the incident.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of a discovered cellular phone. The proprietor was not capable of be situated and the cellphone was entered into proof.
• Lopez deputies checked on a report of doable trespassers at a personal residence. No felony exercise was discovered.
• A Lopez deputy adopted up on a report of a small boat that had washed up close to Shark Reef. The boat was not situated.
• A Lopez deputy responded to a toddler abuse name. Upon investigation, the father or mother in query used some profanity with their baby, however the incident didn’t quantity to baby abuse.
• A deputy on San Juan stopped an unlicensed driver. The driving force was arrested for third-degree driving with a suspended license and issued a quotation for not having insurance coverage.
• A San Juan deputy responded to the Cosy Harbor Resort on a reported theft. An indication was stolen by unknown individuals.
• A San Juan deputy stopped a automobile as the driving force had a suspended driver’s license. The driving force was arrested for second-degree driving with a suspended license.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a report of a collision between a automobile and a skateboarder. The skateboarder sustained minor accidents and was transported to the hospital.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a single-vehicle collision blocking the roadway with no occupants on the scene. The automobile appeared to have gone into the ditch and collided with some massive rocks. The automobile was deserted and towed from the scene.
• A group member got here to the Sheriff’s workplace to report on exercise at her Friday Harbor rental dwelling. She turned irate when suggested that her matter was not felony.
• An Orcas deputy investigated an allegation of a no-contact order violation. A report was taken and forwarded to the prosecuting lawyer’s workplace for overview.
• A deputy on San Juan responded to a report of a window of a home being shot by a stray bullet. The case was investigated and it was unknown who shot the bullet as a result of a number of folks capturing the identical gun. All have been suggested on capturing with a protected backstop.
• A Lopez deputy performed a routine handle verification verify on a registered intercourse offender.
• Orcas deputies have been dispatched to a home disturbance. It was decided to be verbal in nature solely.
• A deputy was dispatched to a medical incident within the Friday Harbor space. The particular person was turned over to a different company for remedy.
• A San Juan deputy responded to an undesirable particular person criticism. The topic of the criticism left when the sheriff was referred to as.
• A deputy was dispatched to a report of a home incident in Friday Harbor. The deputy arrived and contacted the folks concerned. The incident concerned a parenting challenge. The deputy decided no actionable crime had occurred.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a report of a discovered pockets. The proprietor was not capable of be situated and the pockets was entered into proof.
• A deputy was dispatched to malicious mischief within the San Juan space. The deputy arrived and contacted the caller. The deputy investigated the particular person’s criticism. The particular person additionally turned over an merchandise for safekeeping.
• A Lopez deputy responded to a welfare verify on a Lopez enterprise worker who didn’t present up for work and was unreachable. The deputy contacted the citizen and found that the citizen had slept by their alarm clock.
• A deputy stopped a rushing automobile on Fisherman Bay Highway on Lopez. The driving force was issued a quotation for touring 37 miles per hour in a posted 25 mile per hour zone. The driving force was additionally given a warning for being unable to supply proof of insurance coverage as a result of poor cellular phone reception.
• A Lopez deputy stopped a motorist on Village Highway after he noticed him fail to return to a whole cease on the cease signal at Hummel Lake Highway and Fisherman Bay Highway. The deputy subsequently decided the driving force was rushing and issued him a ticket for failing to cease on the cease signal and for rushing.
• A San Juan deputy responded to a home harassment criticism by a former partner. No crimes have been dedicated and each events have been contacted.