September twenty eighth, 2021
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CT
Over the previous few months, there have been quite a few developments in U.S. and worldwide privateness legislation. In the USA, Colorado and Virginia handed shopper privateness legal guidelines, and California voters handed a considerable modification to the CCPA. Overseas, the European Fee issued new customary contractual clauses for cross-border information transfers, and China and Brazil are enacting new legal guidelines.
- Replace on proposed state shopper privateness laws and expectations for the 2022 legislative session
- Standing of California Client Privateness Act (CCPA) enforcement
- Replace on the California Privateness Rights Act (CPRA), together with the creation of the California Privateness Safety Company and upcoming rulemaking course of
- Standing of the Virginia Client Knowledge Safety Act and Colorado Privateness Act
- Evaluation of the European Fee’s new customary contractual clauses for cross-border information transfers and what it means for U.S. corporations
- Replace on new developments in Brazil and China
Who Ought to Attend
Common counsel, expertise officers, technologists, data privateness and data safety professionals, compliance officers, enterprise house owners and C-suite executives.
Persevering with Schooling Credit score
This program is pending approval for Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin persevering with authorized training credit score.