Good morning and welcome to Fox Information First. Here is what you’ll want to know as you begin your day …
EXCLUSIVE: CNN”s Chris Cuomo silent when confronted by Fox on brother Andrew Cuomo’s resignation
CNN star Chris Cuomo spent a number of hours on his speedboat Tuesday – then returned to the dock to face a Fox Information reporter’s questions in regards to the earlier resignation announcement by his older brother, Democrat Andrew Cuomo.
The New York governor was pressured to resign from workplace amid a storm of sexual harassment allegations.
“Have you ever spoken to your brother as we speak, sir?” a Fox Information reporter requested the CNN host on the tony Sag Harbor Yacht Yard.
“In fact I’ve,” Cuomo replied.
“Did you advise him to step down?”
The CNN star didn’t reply.
The soon-to-be-former governor’s youthful brother has a slip and personal parking spot for his double engine speedboat, “Heartstrong,” on the marina, which was established all the way in which again in 1797. He pulled in with out incident Tuesday night, even because the occupants of the neighboring slip had hassle tying up.
Within the car parking zone, Chris Cuomo stopped to sarcastically declare his brother can be down on the Sag Harbor Yacht Yard in “5 minutes, if you happen to wait round.” Earlier, off digicam, he implied he may have the Fox Information reporter arrested by state troopers, stating he “referred to as to inform them to not get you.”
“I feel you might have a job, and I am gonna allow you to do it,” Cuomo mentioned as he approached his truck. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON OUR TOP STORY.
In different developments:
– Andrew Cuomo is resigning – however felony probes may nonetheless transfer ahead
– GREGG JARRETT: Andrew Cuomo’s time is up, however like most narcissists he nonetheless would not get it
– Rep. Zeldin: Cuomo ‘needed to resign’ after nursing dwelling scandal and shady guide deal
– Celebrities who as soon as fawned over Gov. Andrew Cuomo at the moment are nowhere to be discovered
– Tucker Carlson: Right here’s the apparent questions nobody is asking about Andrew Cuomo
Virginia instructor resigns at college board assembly, denounces ‘extremely politicized agendas’
A Loudoun County Public Faculties (LCPS) instructor in Virginia resigned in entrance of the varsity board, stating in a defiant and emotional speech that she refused to proceed pushing their “extremely politicized agendas.”
“Inside the final 12 months, I used to be in one in all my so-called fairness trainings that White, Christian, able-bodied females at present have the facility in our colleges and ‘this has to vary,’” instructor Laura Morris mentioned through the public remark interval of Tuesday’s board assembly.
“Clearly, you have made your level. You not worth me or many different lecturers you have employed on this county. So since my contract outlines the facility that you’ve got over my employment in Loudoun County Public Faculties, I assumed it essential to resign in entrance of you.”
“College board, I stop,” she mentioned. Choking up, she added: “I stop your insurance policies, I stop your coaching, and I stop being a cog in a machine that tells me to push highly-politicized agendas to our most susceptible constituents – kids.”
Morris, a fifth-grade instructor, additionally alleged that the county warned her to not specific dissenting views.
A spokesperson instructed Fox Information: “LCPS doesn’t touch upon personnel issues.” Nevertheless, a number of lecturers have instructed Fox Information that they felt intimidated about probably opposing the varsity’s so-called fairness trainings. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
In different developments:
– Loudoun County residents maintain their very own college board assembly after district changes talking guidelines
– Virginia college board sees contentious, emotional assembly because it weighs gender-related insurance policies
– Mother and father in America’s heartland push back in opposition to important race concept: ‘We’re the final line of protection’
– LA Occasions editorial pushes important race concept: ‘Must be half’ of ‘ethnic research’ course in excessive colleges
Clay Travis talks ‘absurdity’ of masks as Tennessee college board votes to require them
Outkick founder Clay Travis spoke out on the “absurdity of masks in colleges” at a heated Tennessee college board assembly Tuesday, the place members ultimately voted to require masks for college kids, workers and guests inside buildings and buses on the elementary college stage.
“So @WCSedu put a masks mandate in place just for elementary college college students, these 5-11 years previous, the varsity ages least in danger from covid in your entire nation. All masks mandates are unscientific insanity, however younger children being pressured to put on masks makes the least doable sense,” Travis tweeted after the vote.
Travis, who has two kids in Williamson County colleges, had rallied in opposition to the requirement of masks, saying native college board members needs to be “ashamed of the alternatives that you’re about to make.” He argued masks in colleges made “zero sense.”
“I really feel unhealthy for all these folks strolling round in masks participating in beauty theater considering that they’re making a distinction in opposition to COVID – they don’t seem to be,” he mentioned. “Here is the reality, our children – underneath 25 years previous — one in 1,000,000 probability that they’re going to die of COVID. They’re extra prone to be struck by lightning … they’re extra prone to die of the seasonal flu.” CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
In different developments:
– Fauci backs COVID-19 vaccine mandates for lecturers
– Austin and Dallas colleges implement new masks mandates, contravening Gov. Abbott’s ban
– Oregon reinstates indoor masks mandate, would require some state staff to get vaccinated
– Biden ‘checking‘ if he has energy to intervene in opposition to Florida and Texas masks mandate bans
– Texas Home speaker signs arrest warrants for absent Democratic lawmakers
– California school professor set arson fireplace close to Dixie Hearth, authorities say
– CDC adjusts Florida COVID-19 numbers after well being division call-out
– Sick allegations in opposition to Barry Morphew’s iCloud linked to terrorists
– Alabama girl attacked at gasoline station, surveillance video reveals
THE LATEST FROM FOX BUSINESS:
– Elon Musk got $6.7B in 2020, 11 instances greater than next-highest-paid US CEO
– Saks Fifth Avenue, WeWork teaming up to open workplace house in luxurious shops
– Surfside rental collapse: First responders get $1,000 bonuses
– Tenn. Nissan plant to close for two weeks on account of chip scarcity
– NortonLifeLock agrees to purchase cybersecurity supplier Avast
SOME PARTING WORDS
Becoming a member of Fox Information host Shannon Bream have been former Justice Division prosecutor Jim Trusty and America First Coverage Institute president Brooke Rollins.
“Hold your eyes on Melissa DeRosa,” Trusty mentioned, referring to a high Cuomo aide who additionally introduced plans to resign. “She was talked about particularly by Cuomo as we speak. He is gotta hold her loyal. She may very well be the equal of a Monica Lewinsky costume in a felony case as a result of she’s had an insider view. She’s gonna know issues about harassment and definitely know issues about retaliation.”
“He’s not the proper individual we’re going to carry up for the Left,” Rollins mentioned. “So it’s time for him to go. … What we’re speaking about here’s a media that lifted him up and a media that not thinks he is helpful for his or her narrative.”
Not signed up but for Fox Information First? Click on here to search out out what you are lacking.
Fox Information’ Go Watch page is now accessible, offering guests with Pay TV supplier choices of their space carrying Fox Information Channel & Fox Enterprise Community.
Fox Information First was compiled by Fox Information’ Jack Durschlag. Thanks for making us your first alternative within the morning! We’ll see you in your inbox very first thing Thursday.