• Stopped a car that ran a cease signal at 6:27 p.m. March 20 at CR 30 and CR 8, Eden Township. A passenger, a 20-year-old Wisconsin man was cited for minor consumption.
• Obtained a report of a celebration at 9:52 p.m. March 19 at CR 8, close to 360th St., Eden Township. Suspects have been gone when deputies arrived but it surely gave the impression to be an space the place autos have been “mudding.”
New Ulm Police
• Obtained a housebreaking report at 5:17 p.m. March 19 at Markplatz Mall, 101 German St. N. It appeared suspects bought contained in the mall. Police proceed to research the incident. No extra info was obtainable.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Obtained a housebreaking report at 217 Elm St. N.E. at 11:54 a.m. March 21. A resident stated they got here house and located a door window damaged and quite a lot of objects stolen together with an Xbox valued at $150, 5 video video games valued at $50 to $60 every and a stereo amplifier valued at 4200. A report shall be despatched to the police investigator.
• Obtained a report of 1 canine biting one other at 514 1st Ave. N. at 1:58 p.m. March 20. A report shall be despatched to the Sleepy Eye Metropolis Legal professional’s Workplace for consideration of a doable harmful canine ordinance violation.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash at 11:45 p.m., March 20 on U.S. Freeway 212, Sumter Township, McLeod County. A 2017 Jeep Cherokee pushed by Gregory J. Wagner, 54, Eden Prairie, was westbound on Freeway 212, left the highway and rolled a number of occasions. He wore a seat belt however was transported to Hennepin County Medical Heart with life-threatening accidents. Alcohol was concerned. The McLeod County Sheriff’s Workplace, Glencoe Police, Brownton Fireplace Dept. and Allina Flight Ambulance assisted.
At the moment’s breaking information and extra in your inbox